Please scroll down for International shipping information.
Exclusions for Flat Rate and Free Shipping:
- Alaska and Hawaii - Shipping options provided at checkout are only estimates. We will contact you if an adjustment needs to be made.
- Military Addresses (APO, FPO, etc.)
- Outboard Engines - We will contact you with a Truck Freight shipping quote by phone. To request a shipping quote please call 888.231.2392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the model you are interested in as well as the city, state, and zip of the shipping address.
- Some exception may apply to other oversized items. We will contact you in these cases.
- We ship Monday through Friday, with exception to certain holidays.
- Orders are generally processed and shipped within 24-72 hours (business days) after they have been placed on the site. During certain seasons, or unusual circumstances, processing time may be longer than normal. Please contact us if you are concerned about shipping delays.
- Orders ship complete. If we are out of stock on an item on your order, we will send an email notification with further information. Shipment notification will be sent by email.
- Regular maintenance parts are generally kept in stock. "Regular Maintenance Parts" are those found on your motors parts page. If we are out of stock on an item on your order, we will send an email notification with further information.
- Propellers that are not in stock and requested to be backordered with Yamaha will be charged for immediately and may only be refunded if the order is cancelled before the prop has moved to a processing status with Yamaha. If a prop is cancelled while in the processing state, a 25% restock fee will be applied to cover the costs of return to Yamaha. We do not sell props with intent to be used to demo. Returned props must be in unused condition and will incur a minimum restock of 25%.
- Fed Ex residential ground service (Home Delivery) generally delivers Tuesday through Saturday. Fed Ex Ground (commercial addresses) generally delivers Monday through Friday. Map available below with estimated transit times.
- UPS delivers Monday through Friday. Map available below with estimated transit times.
- Large items may require truck freight shipping to a commercial address. Due to variations in manufacture packaging we may not be able to determine required truck freight shipment until shipping time. We will contact you if truck freight shipping is determined to be necessary.
- Orders containing oils, lubes, liquids, sprays, greases, etc. can be shipped by ground only and requiring a physical street address for shipping. We will ship by Fed Ex or UPS at our discretion.
- No PO Boxes for shipping.
- Shipments returned to us due to incorrect shipping information will be refunded less the shipping fees to the shipping address and the return shipping fees back to us.
- We reserve the right to choose the best shipping method for a shipment. Some larger items may need to ship by truck freight to a business address. In these instances, we will contact you before shipment.
- Throughout our website we may use stock photos for parts and engines which may or may not resemble the actual engine model or parts you are looking for - please contact if you have any questions before purchasing, we are always glad to help. Our goal is to provide you with the correct parts or engine you need.
- Cut off time for same-day, Fed Ex expedited shipping is 10:30 AM central time. Due to our pick up time for UPS, expedited UPS orders ship the following morning. Due to our location these cut-off times change periodically in different seasons.
- Delays that are out of the carrier's control, like weather, are also ineligible for refund.
- Expedited shipping times to Alaska and Hawaii are not guaranteed.
- Expedited shipping options are generally accurate on the site. If during order processing the cost for expedited shipping is considerably less than the necessary charge we will contact you. This is rare.
Fed Ex Ground Estimated Transit Time Map
- Shipping costs provided in the cart are estimates only. We will contact you with any necessary adjustments via email.
- Some international orders may require a bank wire transfer for payment. In these instances, we will contact you via email once the order is received.
- Any transit times provided are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. Thus, refunds are not available for shipping fees.
- We will contact you via email with any order questions. If we do not receive a response in a reasonable time frame, your order will be cancelled.
- Liquids like oils, lubes, sprays, greases, additives etc. are regulated materials and cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous US.
- Motors and some other large items cannot ship internationally.