Our customers are very important to us and we want each and every one of you to be 100% satisfied. The return process is an important component of this satisfaction guarantee. We want to make sure that every one's experience with SIM Yamaha is a positive one. In the very rare, and very unlikely, instance you might not be 100% happy use the following information to exchange or return your Yamaha parts and to ensure that they come back in great condition.
- Product may be returned within 15 days from the day you received the shipment.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Parts must be returned in the condition that you received them; new and in the new parts packing, and in the correct part number box or bag. If they are opened, installed or otherwise not resalable as new, we will assess them at that time.
- We will not accept returns on parts that are oily, greasy, smell like gas, not in the correct part numbered package ect.
- Parts must be returned in a box with the appropriate packing to protect the parts from damage in shipment. If parts are returned damaged due to inappropriate packing material we will not refund for them.
- Do not put return labels on, or write on, the branded packaging to return.
- We suggest using a shipping method that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for returned packages in transit to us.
- Large returned item refunds will be less OUR shipping cost to you. This cost is what it costs us, not the price of shipping on your invoice that you paid.
- In the instance an item is defective due to our error, manufacturer error or product defect the item will be exchanged. We will provide you with a return shipping label. All we ask is that you put the label provided on the box with the item to be returned and ship it back to us.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on returned parts.
Props returned and exchanged for a different prop will incur a 10% restock charge, plus shipping costs for replacement prop to customer and returned prop back to SIM Yamaha. Propellers returned and refunded (no exchange) will incur a minimum 20% restock charge, plus original shipping costs to customer and return shipping cost back to SIM Yamaha and must be returned cleaned, as if new out of the box.
- Propellers that are returned or exchanged MUST cleaned and in like new condition. Any signs of rust, stains, damage or grease in the prop hubs will incur a higher restock charge. We look at every prop that is returned.
- DO NOT SEND A PROPELLER BACK TO SIM YAMAHA WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION. We will reject all propellers that are shipped to us without an RMA. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA.
- If you have questions about propeller sizing please contact us before you purchase at email@example.com and we will guide you through the selection process.
- Propellers that are not in stock and requested to be backordered with Yamaha will be charged for immediately and only refunded for if the order is cancelled before the prop has moved to a processing status with Yamaha. If a prop is cancelled while in the processing state, a 25% restock fee will be applied to cover the costs of return to Yamaha.
Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving the returned package. Please make sure you have tracking for the package. It may take 1-2 billing cycles for your refund to show on your account depending on the card or bank.
* SIM Yamaha intends to keep prices consistent and up-to-date. In the rare event Yamaha changes our prices and/or kit contents, SIM Yamaha reserves the right during the order fulfillment process to revise prices and correct description errors. If this happens and it not acceptable to you, we will offer a full refund on your order. *