My Account/Order Status
Yamaha Part # Search
START HERE:Choose Engine Model
2005 & OLDER 2-STROKE
2005 & OLDER 4-STROKE
2006 & NEWER 2-STROKE
2006 & NEWER 4-STROKE
JET DRIVE PUMP MODELS
100 HOUR MAINTENANCE KITS
Find Part Numbers Via Yamaha Parts Diagrams
How To Find Your Engines Parts Page
Yamaha Outboard Model Code Reference Chart
Other Yamaha Parts
SIM YAMAHA DIAGNOSTIC CABLE
CLEANERS & DEGREASERS
SEALANTS & GREASES
OILS & LUBRICANTS
YAMAHA & RACOR FUEL FILTERS
MARINE STEERING HOSES
PORTABLE FUEL TANKS, HOSES & FITTINGS
PROPELLERS & HARDWARE
SCRATCH, DENT, DEMO, USED, & OVERSTOCKs
Yamaha Service Information
Can't Find A Part? Need a Quote?
Important Ordering Information & Terms and Conditions
SITE EXPERIENCE SURVEY
Yamaha Engines & Generators
(Your shopping cart is empty)
List Price: $1,479.00
You save $131.95!
This lightweight Yamaha generator uses the latest technology to produce enough energy to be the highest output in its class and can power up most 13,500 BTU RV air conditioners.
Price includes shipping by truck freight to a business address or truck terminal.
Maxium AC Output
Rated AC Output
Maximum AC Current
20 amps @ 120V
Rated AC Current
16.7 amps @ 120V
OHV, Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
Overall Length x Width x Height
20.8 in x 16.5 in x 18.2 in
Fuel Tank Capacity
Continuous Operation @ 1/4 Rated Load
53 dBA - 60 dBA
3 year limited
- Weight reduction measures like an aluminum die-cast frame and aluminum TCI rotor provide power in only 75 lbs.
High Current Output
– designed to increase motor starting capability and improve AC starting. Starts most high efficiency 13,500 btu AC in temperatures up to 110F.
– A load sensing rpm control that allows greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction by automatically adjusting engine speed to match the load.
It will run up to 8.6 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
– Produces high-quality, clean electricity on the same level as public utilities. Great power source for micro-computer controlled appliances and devices with built-in computer functions.
Auto Warm-Up –
Automatically increases engine speed for 4-6 minutes to ensure smooth power delivery during cold start ups.
12 Volt DC Output
- Battery charging cables included to charge 12-volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, etc.
- Lets you connect two generators to deliver up to 30 maximum amps.
Oil Watch Warning System
- Prevents engine damage by stopping the engine if the level gets low.
- Check levels without opening cap.
- Reduces compression for easier starting.
Electrical Overload Breaker
- Prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Absorbs vibration for smooth operation and noise reduction.
Detachable Side Panels
- Easier service.
Centralized Control Panel
- Easy Access to Controls.
- Lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage. Prevents stale gas problems.
OHV (Overhead Valve) engine
- Imrpoved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
EPA & CARB Emission Engine Life Rating
- Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine life ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board as well as meeting emission regulations in 50 states
You might be interested in...
Send Us Feedback